Job Description: You will be responsible for developing and servicing new customers nationally, working to expand market share of customer business, earning an acceptable rate of return on sales, meeting profitability goals, developing strong carrier relationships within the market. If you are looking to join the cutting edge of third party logistics, and aspire for excellence, then you have come to the right place!
• Identify customer needs and provide 3rd party logistics solutions
• Initiate and maintain effective relationships with customers for company growth
• Negotiate rates with customers to maximize profitability
• Develop and manage a network of outside carriers to move freight in the most efficient and profitable manner possible.
• Responsible for performance and development of a group of carrier and/or sales personnel within the company.
• Meet or exceed required margin and revenue goals.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to deal effectively and tactfully with customer and employees in a fast-paced, stressful work environment.
• Strong negotiation skills