Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Support Accounts Payable processes, including invoicing, imaging, and settlements.
- Process invoice batches and settlements accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enter invoices, match PO's and prepare check runs.
- Maintain and set up vendor master as needed using proper codes for analysis and prepare vendor credit applications.
- Scan documents in a timely manner and ensure that original documents are kept and filed accurately.
- Maintain integrity of the imaging system by scanning and indexing documents properly in the proper system.
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written correspondence with all levels of management, employees, and outside contacts.
- Computer skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and accounting application programs.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Assertive decision making ability.
Contact Informatio: Christi Newkirk - 501-882-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide customer service by answering ad calls, providing information, and entering initial information into database. Offer or deny invitation to Driver Orientation. Retrieve voicemail messages, enter them into a Database, and contact potential applicants. Take telephone applications and mail physical applications.
Contact drivers eligible for hire or rehire while maintaining accurate records. Pull internet applications from the computer, and make contact. Contact no shows for Orientation to reschedule. Retrieve driver macros.
Develope a personal sales plan. Review sales results and create a plan of action.
Must have sales and negotiation skills, along with the ability to influence others. Must have strong presentation skills. The ability to communicate through verbal and written correspondence with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts. Basic computer skills.
Contact Informatio: Christi Newkirk - 501-882-2600 or email@example.com
Job Description: Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing call to appropriate personnel, flow of correspondence and data entry.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering the company
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the company
- Monitor visitor access
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
Job Description: You will be responsible for developing and servicing new customers nationally, working to expand market share of customer business, earning an acceptable rate of return on sales, meeting profitability goals, developing strong carrier relationships within the market. If you are looking to join the cutting edge of third party logistics, and aspire for excellence, then you have come to the right place!
• Identify customer needs and provide 3rd party logistics solutions
• Initiate and maintain effective relationships with customers for company growth
• Negotiate rates with customers to maximize profitability
• Develop and manage a network of outside carriers to move freight in the most efficient and profitable manner possible.
• Responsible for performance and development of a group of carrier and/or sales personnel within the company.
• Meet or exceed required margin and revenue goals.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to deal effectively and tactfully with customer and employees in a fast-paced, stressful work environment.
• Strong negotiation skills
Customer Service Representative
Job Description: Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Manages and performs Customer Service functions regarding a specific or assigned number or assigned customers that could include regional, dedicated or National Accounts. Will work in conjunction with other internal departments to achieve territorial balance of capacity and freight while achieving high service levels. Provide direction regarding customer needs, requirements and capacity.
• Serve as an extension of Sales to expand business revenue by exploring all dedicated, and logistics opportunities with Customers.
• Ability to set priorities and to communicate to areas involving changes that could affect daily operations.
• Serve as Customer's first line of communication and refer Customer to the proper departments if/when necessary (i.e. Pricing, claims, etc.).
• Maintains knowledge of customer contractual requirements relative to trailer pools in order to keep turns at the level set to gain optimum utilization of company equipment.
• Responsible for monitoring and tracing loads so that follow up can be made to Customers regarding late pickups and or deliveries; as well as any other changes that may occur.
• Responsible for managing and clearing assigned user discrepancy queue to expedite the billing process.
• Responsible for managing service issues by researching and coding all applicable service failures in the system to support accurate service reporting.
• Responsible for managing EDI related requirements or other similar electronic transmissions as required by Customer.
• Assist in collecting and maintaining current Customer information in the system.
• Communicate service problems, turned down freight, and new business opportunities to Sales.
• Determine balance, capacity, and demand of loads and trucks.
• Communicate with Terminal and Driver managers regarding Driver needs. Work with Planning Directors, if applicable, on customer trailer issues, including detention monitoring.
• Work directly with Sales Managers on customer needs and requirements.
• Monitor service failures with the team.
Ability to work well with others, knowledge of the transportation industry preferred, ability to communicate well with others, ability to transfer knowledge, above average writing skills and organizational skills, professional appearance, ability to take direction from managers and detail oriented, ability to solve problems and work in high pressure situations, and computer based keyboard skills. Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, and excellent time management skills. Ability to manage various large accounts and activities, and self motivated.
Job Description: As a Driver Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, soliciting and screening potential drivers.
• Develop potential driver leads using cold calling, email, computer databases and internet recruiting resources.
• Present the benefits of working for Stallion Transportation Group to qualified candidates and close the offer to meet recruiting goals.
• Assist qualified candidates in completing their employment application and ensure all necessary paperwork is sent to Driver Personnel to expedite the background check process.
• Track qualified candidates for future job opportunities.
• Report status on potential drivers and scheduled orientation dates to management as required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 7-11 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales or recruiting related experience preferred.
Join one of the industry’s leading transportation companies to maximize your strengths and benefits as a professional driver. At Stallion Transportation Group, we know security for you and your family is your number one priority as our Stallion Drivers are to us.
CONTACT TERRY HITT
P.O. Box 1113 · 2409 W. DeWitt Henry Drive
Beebe, Arkansas 72012