Job Description: Our business is expanding and if you're serious about your career and the financial goals you would like to obtain, you are looking at the right company. We are looking for aggressive, self-motivated professionals who have logistics or transportation experience. For more information, please contact Christi Newkirk @ 501.882.2600 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Identify customer needs and provide 3rd party logistics solutions
• Initiate and maintain effective relationships with customers for company growth
• Negotiate rates with customers to maximize profitability
• Develop and manage a network of outside carriers to move freight in the most efficient and profitable manner possible.
• Responsible for performance and development of a group of carrier and/or sales personnel within the company.
• Meet or exceed required margin and revenue goals.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to deal effectively and tactfully with customer and employees in a fast-paced, stressful work environment.
• Strong negotiation skills
Job Description: Our business is expanding and we need a system administrator capable of supporting the installation, maintenance, support, and architecture of all hardware/software related to x86/x64 PC/Servers and Windows based operating systems. This is a full spectrum position where candidates will be expected to understand how to deploy, harden and maintain production systems in physical and virtual environments.
• System administration for current Windows systems
• Patch management and system security
• Capacity planning and tiered architecture know-how
• Capable and willing to carry out on-call support during regular workday, off-hours and holidays
• Team player capable of working independently or with other system administrators, storage team, dbas and developers
• Manage day-to-day system support
• Associates degree in computer management, information security or equivalent job experience
• 2 year Windows system administration experience
Job Description: Must have positive, upbeat attitude, and a competitive personality that drives success. Must excel in customer service, have a background in the transportation industry, have at least one (1) year experience in DOT compliance, and be proficient in Microsoft Office.